There is a built in fleet manager where you can add all your drivers and trucks to be able to assign orders for them to execute. In this article I am going to show you how to add trucks to your fleet and upload the vehicle documents for verification.
- Open Pine Carrier app, you can download for iOS and Android and sign up.
- Select Fleet Manager on navigation menu.
3. Select the Vehicles tab and ADD NEW VEHICLE.
4. Select your Truck type from the already existing Truck type and capacity template, key in the Vehicle details, License number, Registration Number, Model and Color and save.
5. Now upload your Truck documents for us to verify (We do this to make sure all trucks on our platform are duly registered under the Nigerian law and also to make sure the rightful owner of the Truck has given permission to be added to a fleet).
6. After verifying the documents and proven to be valid your Truck will be available for use.
7. Repeat this step to add as many Trucks as possible in your possession, there is no limit.